Thursday, August 16, 2012

Believing In Myself! Really, I Do!


I am not sure why it took me so long but boy oh boy I am so happy that I arrived at this place.  I have learned so many valuable things on my life journey this past year.  Mostly, to continue to go for it full out and with gusto.  I am a very capable woman and another person's reaction will no longer change or dictate who I am at my core.

I have learned God's Love God's Way and even if it looks different to others I will not stop loving on others for the sake of and the pureness of love itself. I don't believe that God wanted love to come with conditions other than following the Ten Commandments.

I have come across a richness and sweetness of life and feel very grounded and have faith in the direction that my life is going.  The ripple effects that I see in my family with my son's and daughter bring a closeness and sense of peace among us all.

Peace and love to my reader's and may you feel the blessings God bestows on you.

Sincerely,
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

photos